Process system design and manufacture
Inox Fabrications Australia are an Engineering and Fabrication company engaged in providing technology and the manufacture of equipment for the food processing, dairy, beverage, chemical and allied industries.
Inox provide processing solutions to these industries including equipment such as pasteurisers, cooling tunnels, powder mixing systems, de-aerators, pressure vessels, cooking equipment, blending and mixing equipment, sterilisation equipment - retorts (Lagarde agent) as well as the manufacturing facilites, in a fully dedicated and ASSDA accredited stainless steel fabircation facility located all in one location in Epping, Melbourne, Australia.
Inox is truly a one-stop shop in this industry. Process design experience and stainless steel fabrication know-how ensures that each system designed and manufactured at Inox is delivered with confidence and the customer has service backup from Inox.
Tanks, mixers, Silos
Our stainless steel tanks and silos are manufactured in our workshop; made up to 100,000 litres for the food and beverage industries. Our custom design allows:
- Optional heating jackets to be added to lower or all sections
- Side or top agitators available
- Clean in place (CIP) sprayballs in key position for absolute cleanliness between batches
- Robust access ladders
- Optional safety platforms for maintenance inspections
Our stainless steel tanks of varying types are designed and manufactured to specification and can have the following features:
- Full open top/hinged covers
- Atmospheric dome top complete with manway
- Sloped cone or dished bottom, any type of fittings, i.e.: BSM. Tri clover or other
- Cooling/heating jacket
- Top entry or side entry product agitator - mechanical seals: standard and steam flush units for aseptic processing
- Agitators: total sweep, mixing propellers and scraper blade type to ensure good heat transfer and correct mixing action
- A wide range of internal finishes including electro-polishing are available for all applications
- All welding is passivated and leak tested
- Clean in place (CIP) sprayballs with agitator spray nozzles mounted in key positions for absolute cleanliness between batches