- Pay beforehand if you would have your work poorly done.
- Permit no hour to go by without it due improvement.
Thomas p Kempis
- Produce great pumpkins, the pies will follow later.
- Quality begins on the inside… and then works its way out.
- Quality in a classical Greek sense is how to live with grace and intelligence, with bravery and mercy.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
W. Edwards Deming
- Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
William A. Foster
- Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
Gucci Family Slogan
- Quality isn’t something that can be argued into an article or promised into it. It must be put there. If it isn’t put there, the finest sales talk in the world won’t act as a substitute.
C. G. Campbell
- Quality will be prized as a precious possession.
- Quicker by taking more time.
- The artists must be sacrificed to their art. Like the bees, they must put their lives into the sting they give.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best ad is a good product.
Alan H. Meyer
- The best is not the cheapest.
- The bitterness of poor quality remains long after low pricing is forgotten!
Leon M. Cautillo
- The job can’t be finished only improved to please the customer.
W. Edwards Deming
- There is no labor a person does that is undignified; if they do it right.
- There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.
- Unionism, seldom if ever, uses such powers as it has to ensure better work; almost always it devotes a large part of that power to safeguard bad work.
H. L. Mencken
We are never so ridiculous by the qualities we have, as by those we affect to have.
Francois De La Rochefoucauld