PROCESSING SYSTEMS & PROJECTS
INOX Process Systems
INOX provide solutions ranging from a single unit, up to complete systems. We offer customised and tailored procedural solutions for the food processing, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Understand Your Ideas
- Provide Concept Alternatives
- Prepare Plans And Process Design
- Finalise Investment Decisions
- Design And Define Process Automation
- Prepare And Approve Construction
- Test And Start-up
To turn your ideas into reality, INOX offers services to optimise your existing plant to full-service tailor-made solutions.
Batch cooking systems for the food industry, for the preparation of fruit preparations, slurries, jams, sauces, stocks, etc.
Turn key projects including installation, commissioning and on-site training.
- Effective mixing solutions by design.
- High speed, high shear mixing with INOX Instantisers. Skid mounted systems or integration into existing plant systems.
- Dry powder blending with INOX Blenders and process feed systems with INOX Augers Hoppers – Complete systems design including loading, weighing systems, batching, filling and packaging.
Pressure And Vacuum Process
- Further processing options for food processing to retain flavours, colors, texture and structure.
- High temperature pressure cooking for pasteurising and sterilising.
- Vacuum cooking for lower boiling point temperatures. Reduction of batch volumes to produce concentrates. Effective energy reductions by containing and controlling the process.
Skid Mounted ‘Plug And Process’ Systems
Processing systems skid mounted for effective and quick installation.
INOX design and manufacture processing equipment and systems suited to Food laboratories within Food processing facilities and Universities.
Pasteurising And Cooling Tunnel Projects
Our projects successfully completed to date include juices, sauces, syrups, and pastes in jars, bottle, tubes and catering containers up to 10,000L per hour. INOX is Australia’s leading tunnel technology company, with installations in Australia, Philippines, and Malaysia.
Our thermodynamic expertise when determining the equipment required is individually considered on a project by project basis. Even at the initial project enquiry stage, INOX guides the customer with factory/warehouse space requirements.
Our collection of product data has given INOX an industry edge over our competitors.
Trial Process Equipment Available
INOX have available trial equipment including our high speed, high shear mixing technology INSTANTISER and PADDLE MIXER, blending equipment.
Our partner facility at RMIT University of Melbourne houses a LAGARDE ‘steam and air’ sterilising retort available for industry customer trials.
Effective collaboration with our customers is a principal goal for our staff. We consider any project a success when delivery of a process system has integrated into your production process.
Local service backup from our company is provided from our Melbourne office and manufacturing facilities. MADE in AUSTRALIA.
- Spare Parts
- Preventitive Maintenance
- Calibration Of Instruments And Sensors
- Fault Analysis